Monday, April 7, 2008
Meeting Charlotte
Charlotte ... what can I say ... She's a cute-as-a-button girl who likes to cuddle and EAT. She sleeps like a champ and when I was in Maryland to meet her, the crying was minimal. Her longest sustained cry was maybe 4 minutes during a diaper change. (She did not like that, or her baths.) It was so cute to see her big eyes checking out the world. She's SO alert for her age. And it was most fun to see her mom and dad interact with her. They are loving parents who don't seem like first-timers. Heather is nursing like a pro. I am so proud of her. Heather and Chuck, thanks for letting me share in Charlotte's first few weeks!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!! We had so much fun with Aunt Lisa. We miss you already and can't to see you in May. Charlotte is lucky to have such an awesome aunt!!
Post a Comment