The cousins met for the first time when Aunt Heather brought Charlotte to Madison for a visit. First of all, Charlotte traveled like a pro. And we were all cheered by her smiley disposition -- and amazed at the resemblance to her dad! She does look like Heather, too. But her cousins just loved her to pieces, even at times when she wasn't really wanting to be loved to pieces. Anna and MJ doted over her, talked to her (and she cooed back!), tried to pick her up as Heather and I advised against it, brought her toys and books and just generally admired her. They loved her so much that when she left, they were both in a funk. In fact, I found Mary Jane crying on the couch one afternoon when they were gone. I asked her what was wrong and she replied, "I miss Charlotte." Thank you so much for visiting us, Aunt Heather and Charlotte!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment