Since I love being on farms, I had just as much fun. Visiting A-Z got me psyched for my new job with the University of Wisconsin Discovery Farms -- http://www.uwdiscoveryfarms.org/. As communications director I'll get to meet with farmers and visit different kinds of farms around the state. Plus, it's part-time and I can work from home. Perfect. You can take the girl from the country but you can't take the country from the girl.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Lambing Season
MJ and I ventured to a A-Z farm in Oregon, Wisconsin with MOMS Club -- http://www.a-zfarm.com/. If you've ever wondered what it would sound like to have 179 baaaing (actually, it sounded more like maaaing to us) lambs in one barn, we can tell you. It sounded like Spring! Black and white, leaping and nursing (sometimes at the same time), these fellows epitomized rebirth and rejuvenation this time of year. MJ loved learning about sheep as well as turkeys, chickens, pigs, ducks and a fuzzy white horse that was losing his winter coat.
Since I love being on farms, I had just as much fun. Visiting A-Z got me psyched for my new job with the University of Wisconsin Discovery Farms -- http://www.uwdiscoveryfarms.org/. As communications director I'll get to meet with farmers and visit different kinds of farms around the state. Plus, it's part-time and I can work from home. Perfect. You can take the girl from the country but you can't take the country from the girl.



Since I love being on farms, I had just as much fun. Visiting A-Z got me psyched for my new job with the University of Wisconsin Discovery Farms -- http://www.uwdiscoveryfarms.org/. As communications director I'll get to meet with farmers and visit different kinds of farms around the state. Plus, it's part-time and I can work from home. Perfect. You can take the girl from the country but you can't take the country from the girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment