Heather is an amazing mom. (Of course, she was raised by the best.) Her instincts are spot-on. She is so calm, gentle and loving. That's one reason why Charlotte is such a good baby. And Heather is enjoying all her moments with Charlotte. I am SO proud of my sister (and Chuck, too!) for the fantastic parenting. And I'm so grateful she made the trip to Madison. We ended up doing quite a bit of fun stuff -- going to the Union Terrace on the lake, a picnic, soccer game, shopping and out to eat. Charlotte, we can't wait to see you and cuddle with you in August in your new purple dress. (I didn't get a picture of Uncle Scott and Charlotte. He had to travel for a good part of the time when Heather was here, but check out Heather's blog for a pic of Uncle S. and more good shots of the trip: http://www.themalcomsons.blogspot.com/.)
We celebrated Charlotte turning two months old at our house.
"Tickle, tickle!"
An example of the constant flowing cousin love. :)
Charlotte fit right in with the gang.
Our happy cousin/niece.
No comments:
Post a Comment